- Monitor WOAN projects, social media outlets and developing newsletters.
- Organizing, attending and participating in WOAN meetings or events.
- Engaging with WOAN donors, promoting WOAN and attending specific events to share WOAN’s vision.
- Documenting and following up on important actions and decisions that relate to WOAN
- Preparing necessary presentation materials to ensure WOAN deliverables are met.
- Monitor prominent USA events or policies that may impact WOAN and/or Kenya.
- Assess potential WOAN risks and provide solutions where applicable.
- Regularly meet with Ambassador Kenya and Project Coordinator to review and understand initiatives that relate to WOAN.
- Obtained High School Diploma or General Education Diploma (GED)
- Pursuing or holds Associates in Applied Science degree, Bachelor of Science or Bachelor of Arts degree in International Affairs or related field from accredited university in USA or abroad.
- Must be in good academic and administrative standing with university.
- Must be easy to collaborate with.
- Documented passion for helping others.
- Written & verbal communication skills.
- Access to a computer (i.e. device) and internet.
- Computer skills: Base Microsoft Office.
- Fluent in English.
- Must be of good character and judgement.
- Clean criminal and civil record.
Business Code of Ethics: We One Action Network does not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, tribe, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of its activities or operations. These activities include, but are not limited to, hiring and firing of staff, selection of volunteers and vendors, and provision of services. We are committed to providing an inclusive and welcoming environment for all members of our staff, clients, interns, volunteers, subcontractors, vendors and clients.
We One Action Network is an equal opportunity provider. We will not discriminate and will take affirmative action measures to ensure against discrimination in employment, recruitment, advertisements for employment, compensation, termination, upgrading, promotions, and other conditions of employment against any employee or job applicant on the bases of race, color, gender, national origin, age, religion, creed, disability, tribe, veteran’s status, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression.