- Maintain, monitor and track WOAN projects, initiatives and events.
- Document and review prominent tasks to measure and report risks (i.e. positive, negative).
- Represent WOAN in local leadership conferences and at various leadership meetings.
- Make recommendations to Executive Director for scope or strategy changes.
- Single point of contact for all WOAN activities specific to Kenya.
- Prepare presentations or documents to ensure deliverables are met or for lessons learned.
- Collaborate with and provide guidance to the Volunteer Coordinator role to ensure success of WOAN activities.
- Bring excitement, positive attitude and passion each day to create a relaxing atmosphere for progressive change!
- Obtained Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE)
- Pursuing or holds a Degree in Community Development, Community Relations, Social Work or related field from accredited university or institution in Kenya.
- Must speak fluent Swahili and English.
- Minimum of five years of documented experience working with CBOs and NGOs with targeted areas; education, life skills and mentorship programs.
- Minimum of five years of documented experience leading activities and managing expectations to achieve common goals.
- Vast knowledge or personal experience (i.e. understanding) of what normal life is for the average Kenyan living within informal settlements.
- Must be 21+ years of age with proven record of good acts of judgement and character.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, written, verbal, active listening and basic Microsoft Office computer skills.
- Capable of working as a collective unit or lead/follow tasks independently.
- Access to a computer (i.e. device) and access to reliable internet connection.
- Operations Coordinator role is based in Kenya. Candidate must reside within the Nairobi County corridor.
Interested candidates are encouraged to apply via email to: email@example.com.
Code of Ethics: We One Action Network does not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, tribe, marital status, sexual orientation or military status, in any of its activities or operations. These activities include, but are not limited to; hiring and firing of staff, selection of volunteers or selection of projects/initiatives or provisions of services.
We One Action Network is an equal opportunity provider. We do not discriminate and we take measures to ensure against discrimination. We have a zero tolerance policy against any form of abuse or harassment of any kind. All or any incidents will be reported to the local magistrate office at the county or state level. We are committed to providing a inclusive and welcoming environment for all members of our team, clients, interns, volunteers, subcontractors and vendors.