Project Coordinator (Part-Time Intern)
- Maintaining and monitoring WOAN project plans, project schedules, balanced scorecard and expenditures.
- Organizing, attending and participating in stakeholder meetings.
- Documenting and following up on important actions and decisions from meetings.
- Preparing necessary presentation materials for meetings to ensure project deadlines are met.
- Determining project changes. Undertaking project tasks as required. Developing project strategies.
- Ensuring projects adhere to frameworks and all documentation is maintained appropriately for each project.
- Assess project risks and issues and provide solutions where applicable.
- Create a project management calendar for fulfilling each goal and objective.
- Obtained Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE)
- Pursuing or holds Bachelor of Science or Bachelor of Arts degree in Business or related field from accredited university in Kenya.
- Must be in good academic and administrative standing with university.
- Must be easy to collaborate with.
- Written & verbal communication skills.
- Access to a computer (i.e. device) and internet.
- Computer skills: Base Microsoft Office.
- Fluent in Swahili and English
- Must be of good character and judgement.
- Clean criminal and civil record.
Business Code of Ethics: We One Action Network does not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, tribe, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of its activities or operations. These activities include, but are not limited to, hiring and firing of staff, selection of volunteers and vendors, and provision of services. We are committed to providing an inclusive and welcoming environment for all members of our staff, clients, interns, volunteers, subcontractors, vendors and clients.